Headquarters and Local Offices:
In compliance with State Mandated Executive Orders and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and their families, all of our offices are currently closed to the public; however, our staff is currently working remotely, connected and able to assist you during regular business hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
How to contact us:
The best and most effective way to connect with our staff is via email:
- If you have a direct contact within the company, email him/her as usual.
- If you need to contact us but don’t have a direct email address, email us at email@example.com or click here for headquarters and local office contact information.
- All callback service and emergency callback procedures for operative installations remain in place as usual. Customers should follow callback service procedures as stated on their Maintenance & Service documents.
- If you need to connect with one of our experts for a free consultation or to schedule a webinar or videoconference, click here.
- If you are considering this technology or need more information on how it works and how it greatly impacts Real Estate feasibility and profitability, you may visit our blog page and our YouTube Channel.
Ongoing Projects and Current Installations:
Our technical and engineering departments and our installation crews are still serving all current projects and tending to all current installations where and as permitted by all Authorities Having Jurisdiction.
We are in constant communication with customers with ongoing projects in order to accommodate schedule changes and contingency plans necessary to comply with all Federal, State and Local orders and with the specific needs and directives of each ongoing project.
We also continue to provide maintenance and support services to all Property Managers in charge of operative residential and commercial automated parking installations when and where needed.
We have contingency and emergency response strategies in place to tend to emergencies should they arise.
Products & Services:
Our production and manufacturing fronts are currently fully operative for both Automated Parking Systems and our proprietary Automation Control Panels.
Customers with ongoing projects are being served and products are still being manufactured and shipped.
APC will continue to post updates should any new information regarding manufacturing and shipping should arise. Up to this date, we continue operations as usual and are ready to serve existing and new customers.
COVID-19 case report
Currently our entire staff is healthy and well and no COVID-19 cases have been reported within our company.
APC’s directive is to obey and follow all state-mandated “Stay Home” and “Social Distancing” executive orders. To that end, our staff has been provided with the resources to work remotely and limit their exposure.
We will continue to publish important updates as necessary to keep the public informed. Visit our website regularly for updates.