We strive to become a flexible and reliable tool to all private and public institutions involved in real estate and urban development, redevelopment, revitalization and historic preservation.
Our “modular” service approach guarantees the efficiency and flexibility our clients are looking for. We bring together a tailored professional team and a “Six Sigma” management approach; providing disciplined, data-driven and defect free results.
Once a common vision and communication plan has been established, incorporating all departments and stakeholders, due diligence must be performed to identify any potential problem areas that need to be addressed and resolved before a system is selected.
APC offers Consulting, Management and Integration to make sure all components of the project align, all variables have been considered and all discrepancies have been foreseen and brought to resolution before even starting with system selection and design. A proper selection and design will guarantee proper development, implementation and operation in a way that satisfies the project goals and needs.
- Project analysis and recommendation
- Vehicle storage system selection
- HMI (Human-Technologies Interaction) system selection
- Revenue system (if applicable)
- Traffic Intelligence (if applicable)
- Local and federal Integration compliance (building, fire safety and other governmental regulations, signage, insurance requirements, etc.)
- System design (architectural, engineering and building plans, soil test, etc.)
- Design management: coordination and execution along with project architect and structural engineer.
- Construction management (permitting schedule, construction & inspection schedule, milestone coordination, footings, etc.)
- Installation and start-up
- System maintenance and repair
- Manufacturer warranty provider
- System procurement and QC
- Development and installation of HMI control panels